MJ12 Design Studio
WE ARE A FULL SERVICE ARCHITECTURE AND INTERIOR DESIGN STUDIO FOR CANNABIS FACILITIES.We provide full design services addressing cultivation, processing, operations and retail dispensaries for the cannabis industry. We are versed in a variety of applications supporting cultivation and processing, which include:
- New warehouse facility design for full indoor cultivation, processing and operations.
- Combination facility design including Warehouse and Commercial Greenhouse facility design.
- Interior build-out and/or renovation of existing warehouse facilities serving all aspects of cultivation and support functions.
- Head-house designs supporting outdoor cultivation.
Our TEAM has designed facilities in Colorado, Oregon, California, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Massachusetts, Florida, and Hawaii. Our designs range in size from 10,000 to 1,000,000 sf.
Our architecture design experience includes:
- Master Planning
- Space Planning
- Facility & Interior Design
- Full AE Services
- Construction Administration
- Cannabis Application Support
- Material and System Integration
- Conventional Construction vs Pre-Manufactured Systems
- RO Systems
- Kitchens and Labs
- Processing including Dry, Cure, Bucking, Trim, Extraction, MIPS Kitchens, Packaging, Locker / Shower Rooms, Vaults & Shipping / Receiving
“In the cannabis industry, more than most any other, time is money. Our understanding of the many design requirements associated with operating and maintaining cultivation facilities helps ensure a smooth and efficient design process. Our success in development of facilities nationwide is built from a collaborative and integrated approach including Ownership, Jurisdictional Authorities, Contractors, and the Design Team. There is no replacement of the value the MJ12 Design Studio TEAM brings to our clients.”